jeudi 27 septembre 2012

Goodbye My Friend...Requiescat in pace.

Life has a way of taking people away from you. It's part of the cycle and i can accept that but when you don't have a chance to say goodbye, it's makes you think and reflect on how you would have done things different.  

Christine started her fight against cancer about 3 years ago when she was in Montreal. Let me say that it wasn't a pretty fight. Chemotherapy can be devastating while trying to cure cancer. I remember the first time she went. I took every Thursday off so that i could be with her for the treatment. It's very difficult to see someone change and suffer in front of you and be so powerless. 

Now me and Christine did not always see eye to eye and we used to fight occasionally but she was a friend that was dedicated and dependable. She was unique and she was proud. She had energy that would make a hyperactive look calm.

In her last moments, i was able to talk to her. I was able to tell her my feelings and say goodbye. Once that was done, she went into a coma and life took her away. I feel as if she was hanging there waiting for my call and once that was done she let go.

Saying goodbye to her has been a blessing and i hope that wherever she is, she is happy now. Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond, for now until the end of time, are memories so fond. You will be missed.

Those are my last words to her on Tuesday :


I know we had our problems and that we did not look eye to eye but i would like for you to know that i could never hate you... in fact i love you and i hope that you can feel it. You have fought well but its time to say good by christine. Better things are waiting for you. But i want you to know that i love you and i will remember you. Its only goodbye. I hope to see you on the other side.

Requiescat in pace.






Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Remarque : Seuls les membres de ce blogue sont autorisés à publier des commentaires.